If you looking to perform that dreaded spring clean and at the same time maybe sell some of your unwanted and disused possessions which are just taking up space in your home. Then it’s well worth considering selling some of your idle un curso de milagros for cash.
The obvious answer would be to list your unwanted books on ebay, but have you checked out books auctions on eBay lately? eBay is saturated with people trying to sell their already read and used books for cash on the auction site.
Typically, eBay is not only time consuming but the prices you can ask for most books are very low. So low in fact when you factor in your time organizing eBay listings for your books and the cost of your listings, you will find you will be lucky to come out of the whole sordid exercise with any real profit to write home about.
Unless you have a collector’s edition of a book or have a rare and collectible book or a book which was written by a famous and acclaimed author complete with personalized signature. Selling books of high production print runs on eBay is pretty much a mugs game!
After striking eBay off of your list of online places to sell books for cash, what about Amazon?
One of the biggest pains with selling your used and unwanted books on Amazon is the measly sum you are offered for your used books on Amazon.
Also you have to wait for someone to actually buy your listing from the Amazon site before you even hope to see any money, and at the best of times this can take some time, and sometimes it doesn’t happen at all and you may need to cancel the whole process just to be able to sell your unsold literary collection somewhere else which equates to a huge mess!
So crossing the headache that is Amazon off your potential list of best places to sell books for cash online, what other options are available where you can sell your beloved used books quickly and easily online for some cold hard cash!
One new and exciting option is selling your unwanted books to an online book buyback merchant. There are a growing number of online book buyback merchants offering a fast and convenient method of selling your used and unwanted books for quite reasonable prices.
What to look for in a book buyback merchant.
- When selecting an online book buyback service, it pays to stick with a merchant who is a member of the Better Business Bureau just for peace of mind and quality of service.
- Select an online book buyer with an extensive used book merchant network such as McKenzie Books. Large used books merchants have no problem reselling a broad range of books at competitive prices and this helps when you have a large used book collection that you would like to sell which may even include course text books.
- Look for a used book online merchant that provides an easy to use online selling and price quoting system. Most top book buyback sites have a time saving and easy to use ISBN or (International Standard Book Number) submission form so you can not only get instant price quotes on your used books, but quickly and easily create a selling list and finalize the buyback of your used books.
- One of the most innovative offerings that online book merchants are offering is iPhone and Android applications which you can use to price and sell used books on the go! This is a highly useful feature if you are considering becoming a part-time freelance book merchant where you can quite literally scout flea markets and garage sales to buy and resell used books for some extra cash.
- A great feature that has become the standard for book buyback merchants is that the merchant will pay the freight of the book collection that your selling. Usually a minimum sale amount is required to qualify for free postage, but even the most modest unwanted book collections easily qualify. The free pre-paid postage is calculated by estimated weight from the information gathered from each books ISBN number and your pre-paid postage slip is usually emailed to you so all you have to do is print the form and tape it to the packing box.