libro de ucdm is just one of the priceless possessions one can have. However, as the world age and the technologies advance, this value slowly depreciates. Today, people say that education is no longer important so long as you have the skills, you know how to use it, and you know how to improve it. The importance of education is redefined and disregarded. People should think again before deciding to go with the flow of this spoiled modernization.
That is a challenge to those who have totally shut their understanding to the importance of education. Now, let us discuss and re-establish the importance of education.
Education is a National Treasure. The future of a country, its growth and development, and its successful relationship with other countries, relies on the minds of its future.
• Now, imagine an uneducated leader ruling one, or the people of its administration. How can they carry on a country’s heritage, or even govern the country? Can we say then, as long as you have the skill to govern and know how to use and improve it, you can effectively become a president? You don’t learn the ethics, principles, governance, politics, etc., by just reading resources from the internet; education is the only way to realize a potential leader.
• What about the Nation’s economy? Can you simply count 1 to 10 and boost it? You will need to learn problem solving to make a progress.
• How can you turn unemployment into more job opportunities for people? You will need to develop businessmen, economists, industry leaders, and innovators to overcome unemployment, and much more, poverty.
• How can a Nation realize peace, justice, and equality? If there is no rule, no law, no ordinance, then imagine complete chaos and total disaster. You can’t just impose a rule or a law on someone and make him follow.
• How can a Nation protect its resources and environment? Imagine a derelict jungle, that’s a nation without leaders to protect its resources and environment. Survival of the fittest does not work in real human life, everything and everyone needs to be regulated.
• How about discovering a cure for cancer? Can we say that it flows naturally from within and you can simply create one in the kitchen? Or to discover a disease and its cure can be easily diagnosed by just looking at a person who’s been affected? Again, you don’t learn that aside from being educated.
• A person who gets the privilege of an education is free to choose his career and professional path. Where do uneducated ones go? They scavenge job listings, compete with a more suitable applicant, go find other jobs, compete again, so on and so forth. They do not have much option but accept whatever is available.
• A stable job. A person who invests in education will be secured to land a stable job. Companies and firms prefer people who are knowledgeable rather than those who just completely rely in instincts.